- How can I create an account with Guilty Shoes and how much does it cost?
Creating an account with us is free! At the top right-hand corner, click on "Create an Account", and it will direct you to our account registration page. From there, fill out your information, click "create", and - voilà! - you are now a registered member of Guilty Shoes!
By creating an account with Guilty Shoes, our system stores all of your previous and current order information.
- I forgot my password; how can it be recovered?
- Select the following link: http://www.guiltyshoes.com/account/login#recover
- Enter the e-mail address you used to sign up for the account
- You will then receive an e-mail that contains a link to create a new password
- How can I edit my Account Information?
You will then be redirected to your "Account Details & Order History" page.
To edit or add a new address, please select "View Addresses" underneath your name and e-mail. You have the option to add a new address, delete, or edit your account's address(es).
- How can I view my invoice(s) and/or order details?
- Select “My Account” at the top right-hand corner. You will then be redirected to your "Account Details & Order History" page.
- From there, you can view all of your current and previous order details.
- How can I make a purchase online?
- If you see the "View on Amazon" button, click it and finish the transaction on Amazon. These items are stored at multiple Amazon warehouses around the country which will save you shipping time and money.
If you see the "Add to Cart" button, simply select the color, size, and material of the item you would like to purchase
- Select "Add to Cart" at the bottom of the item
When you are ready to checkout, select "My Cart" at the top right-hand corner of the page.
You will then be redirected to your shopping cart. All of the items you have selected to purchase will be listed here.
If you would like to adjust the quantity or delete the item(s) in your cart, the options to do so are located in the columns next to the price of the item(s).
If you are updating the quantity you would like to purchase, please make sure to select "Update" afterwards to ensure the quantity change.
If there are any special instructions you would like us to follow when processing your order, please leave the information at the available comment box at "My Cart" before proceeding to checkout.
- Can I place a phone order?
Unfortunately, we are not accepting phone orders at this time and all orders must be placed on our website.
- Can I make changes or cancel my order after I already received confirmation number?
Unfortunately, once an order is submitted, you will not be able to cancel or make any type of adjustments due to our efforts to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.
However, we would be more than happy to assist you with any returns or exchanges.
- When am I charged for my purchase?
Your debit card, credit card or PayPal account is charged as soon as the order is placed.
- What types of payments do you accept?
Guilty Shoes accepts PayPal and all major US credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express)
Unfortunately, we do not accept personal checks or money orders.
- Will I be changed sales taxes?
At the moment, only Las Vegas residents will be charged sales tax.
- How much is shipping?
All orders sent via standard shipping to destinations within the 50 states and the District of Columbia are shipped FREE of charge.
- Do you ship outside the U.S?
We do not ship internationally and/or to Puerto Rico, Guam, APO/FPO and P.O Boxes.
- When can I expect my order to arrive?
Orders are normally processed within 2 working days after the order is placed. If you select the standard shipping option, your package will arrive in 3-5 working business days. However, if you choose expedited shipping, your package will approximately arrive within 1-2 working business days.
- How can my order be tracked?